Meet our Sales Team!
We have a team of Realtors that are ready to serve you!
Jim Wright, CCIM
Office: (866) 686-5266
Cell: (254) 289-3145
3800 So. WS Young Drive, #101
Killeen, TX 76542
Broker License: 277160
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Commercial Investment Real Estate
Institute Central Texas CCIM Chapter,
Austin, TX Austin/ San Antonio
Commercial Investment Broker
Texas Apartment Association (TAA)
Fort Hood Association of Realtors
Texas Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Our Team of Realtors
Jacqueline Clemons-Stubbs, Associate Broker ® / Sales Manager
- Jacqueline has 15+ years of experience in real estate. She enjoys serving her clients by utilizing the latest information technologies, market research and business strategies to assist them with their real estate needs. Whether you are buying or selling, Jacqueline will go the extra mile to make your experience the best it can be. She values a relationship built on trust, knowledge, expertise and integrity.
Craig Brown, Realtor ®
- Craig is a graduate of Eastern Kentucky University and is an honorably discharged Army officer. He moved to the Killeen area in 1975 and since 1986, has owned and actively maintained residential properties. He has more than 25 years of experience dealing with customer relations and service management and a unique insight to the needs of our owners and tenants. Craig is truly a valued member of our team.
Suzanne Gilbert, Realtor ®
- Suzanne joined JWC as Office Manager in 2008. She came to us with 17 years of banking and customer service experience. She enjoys working with the public and is a decisive team leader that creates an effective work atmosphere. She is a hands on manager with a sense of accomplishment and pride to serve people in a helpful way. Her work ethics and great attitude are a definite asset to JWC. She studied at Temple College in Temple Texas and obtained her REALTOR License where she meets the needs of her clients in buying and selling Real Estate.
Jesse Lancaster, Realtor ®
- Jesse served in The United States Army and is a graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University and the University of Oklahoma Economic Development Institute. He worked with a general contracting company assisting with the site selection of Dollar General stores while also working in real estate since 1998 as well as numerous economic development activities through the years. His specializations include buyer representation for residential & commercial, commercial sales & leasing, site selection, land sales & listings & residential sales.
Dawn Weller, Realtor ®
- Dawn came to work for our company in 2009. In 2016 Dawn became a licensed Realtor in addition to her position as Assistant Property Manager. She is also a member of our management team. She oversees the day to day activities for the front areas and she also works closely with our Office Manager. Over the years, she has grown with the company and is now very knowledgeable about our departmental operations.
Jean Augustin, Realtor ®
- Jean is a full time licensed Realtor in the state of TX. He has been with Jim Wright Company since 2014. He has been a Realtor in three different states for a combined 15+ years, including the state of FL. and TN. He specializes in residential real estate and he has a passion and desire to serve his clients particular needs coupled with his market expertise, investments knowledge and negotiation skills set him apart from the rest. Whether buying or selling he will provide you the attention that clients expect from a dedicated top-producing real estate professional.
Stefan Clark, Realtor ®
- Stefan is the son to a now Retired Command Sergeant Major (dad) and Staff Sergeant (mom). He graduated from Copperas Cove High in 2003 and is currently working towards a degree in Business Management, specializing in Real Estate at Central Texas College. Stefan has been with JWC since 2013 and is working as one of our lease renewal inspectors. Stefan became a Realtor in 2017.
Kisha Dance, Realtor ®
- Kisha has been with the company since 2009 and is a valuable asset to the team. She oversees the daily operations of the leasing coordinators to support our customer service, manage tenant lease agreements, and is a liaison between our tenants and owners. She is a proud mom of two children. She is also been known to be the office clown and loves to play pranks on her fellow coworkers.