Meet our Sales Team! We have a team of Realtors that are ready to serve you!
Our Team of Realtors
Jacqueline Clemons-Stubbs, Associate Broker ® / Sales Manager
- Jacqueline has 13 years of experience in real estate. She enjoys serving her clients by utilizing the latest information technologies, market research and business strategies to assist them with their real estate needs. Whether you are buying or selling, Jacqueline will go the extra mile to make your experience the best it can be. She values a relationship built on trust, knowledge, expertise and integrity.
Craig Brown, Realtor ®
- Craig is a graduate of Eastern Kentucky University and is an honorably discharged Army officer. He moved to the Killeen area in 1975 and since 1986, has owned and actively maintained residential properties. He has more than 25 years of experience dealing with customer relations and service management and a unique insight to the needs of our owners and tenants. Craig is truly a valued member of our team.
Suzanne Gilbert, Realtor ®
- Suzanne joined JWC as Office Manager in 2008. She came to us with 17 years of banking and customer service experience. She enjoys working with the public and is a decisive team leader that creates an effective work atmosphere. She is a hands on manager with a sense of accomplishment and pride to serve people in a helpful way. Her work ethics and great attitude are a definite asset to JWC. She studied at Temple College in Temple Texas and obtained her REALTOR License where she meets the needs of her clients in buying and selling Real Estate.
Jesse Lancaster, Realtor ®
- Jesse served in The United States Army and is a graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University and the University of Oklahoma Economic Development Institute. He worked with a general contracting company assisting with the site selection of Dollar General stores while also working in real estate since 1998 as well as numerous economic development activities through the years. His specializations include buyer representation for residential & commercial, commercial sales & leasing, site selection, land sales & listings & residential sales.
Denise Carrillo, Realtor ®
- Denise is an Army brat raised in Killeen. She understands the military life, relocation, and loves meeting new people. She has been working at JWC since 2011 and working in property management since 2005. She has also become a licensed realtor. She has two children that keep her very busy. She loves spending time with her fiance, fishing, shooting, cooking and having dinner parties with her friends and family.
Dawn Weller, Realtor ®
- Dawn came to work for our company in 2009. In 2016 Dawn became a licensed Realtor in addition to her position as Assistant Property Manager. She is also a member of our management team. She oversees the day to day activities for the front areas and she also works closely with our Office Manager. Over the years, she has grown with the company and is now very knowledgeable about our departmental operations.
Jean Augustin, Realtor ®
- Jean is a full time licensed Realtor in the state of TX. He has been with Jim Wright Company since 2014. He has been a Realtor in three different states for a combined 14 years, including the state of FL. and TN. He specializes in residential real estate and he has a passion and desire to serve his clients particular needs coupled with his market expertise, investments knowledge and negotiation skills set him apart from the rest. Whether buying or selling he will provide you the attention that clients expect from a dedicated top-producing real estate professional.
Scott Thomison, Realtor ®
- Scott attended the University of Houston where he studied Sports Administration and Health Education. He returned back to Belton in 2013 and made a career change to the real estate field where he gained experience as a Realtor assistant and in property management. Scott is a licensed Realtor in Texas and his focus is Residential Listings and Commercial properties. His longevity and confidence come from his real estate services to a great many buyers and sellers, and their recommendations to others that result in repeat and referral business that keeps him productive and successful.
Larry Mitchell, Realtor ®
- Larry has been a Killeen resident since 1974, but he is no stranger to moving. Larry started his real estate career in 1976 in Killeen where he raised his family. His son is now a Killeen Firefighter and his daughter married a Killeen Police Officer. His grandson also became a Killeen Firefighter. Larry was a 20 year committee person with the Killeen PRCA Rodeo and enjoys horseback riding and fishing. He is also a member of the Killeen Citizen on Patrol and a member of the Bell County Sheriffs Possee. Read more about Larry and his listings on his website at
Stefan Clark, Realtor ®
- Stefan is the son to a now Retired Command Sergeant Major (dad) and Staff Sergeant (mom). He graduated from Copperas Cove High in 2003 and is currently working towards a degree in Business Management, specializing in Real Estate at Central Texas College. Stefan has been with JWC since 2013 and is working as one of our lease renewal inspectors. Stefan became a Realtor in 2017.
Veronica Smith, Realtor ®
- Veronica is a born Texan who traveled the world as a military dependent. In 1996, her family landed in Killeen/Fort Hood until she graduated from Shoemaker High School in 2002. She traveled to Alaska a few years later to work in relocation and logistics for ten years returning to Killeen/Fort Hood in 2014. Since then, she has pursued her career in real estate working on both the realtor side and title side. In her free time, she likes to spend time with her husband and four children. She values the trust her clients and their families have in her ability to assist them with one of the biggest decisions in their life.
Edward Parker, Realtor ®
- Edward is a United States Army Veteran, retired Dallas Police Homicide Detective. Edward’s real estate goal is to investigate thoroughly for his clients, provide knowledge in the real estate market, and find your dream home. His educational background includes Champions School of Real Estate, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Sam Houston State University, Bachelor of Ministry & Leadership from Dallas Christian College, and is currently pursuing a Masters in Christian Leadership at Dallas Theological Seminary. “My pledge to you is honesty, integrity, passion, and commitment. I’m excited about helping you reach your real estate goals.” – Edward