Finding just the right help to make your Fort Hood, TX rental property work well is usually not a matter of luck but of preparation. Scan through some of the tips below on finding great office staff and maintenance managers.
How to Find Great Office Staff for Fort Hood Rentals
Along with a good, solid resume, the ideal applicant for your rental office staff will have most, if not all, of the following qualities.
- A people-person sheen – Running a rental office requires great people skills and an overall delight in people in general.
- A good sales person – Showing a vacancy successfully demands excellent salesmanship skills.
- A professional image – The ideal candidate for your rental office staff will display a professional image and demeanor.
- A penchant for details and perfection – Example: If the applicant arrives late and passes it off with an excuse, that is not the ideal candidate for the job.
In addition to great office staff, most landlords with rental property in Ft. Hood, TX keep at least one maintenance manager on the payroll. The characteristics of a great maintenance team member are:
- Adequate training and a range of handyman capabilities
- An affable, unobtrusive personality
- A good deal of professional pride in a job carefully done
- A great deal of patience
Naturally, any applicant with an excellent job history and above-average references will be a standout on your list, but the experts usually let their intuition guide them as well. If you get an applicant who seems wonderful on paper but does not feel right to you, keep looking.