The health and safety of the Jim Wright Company customers, clients and employees is our highest priority. As we continue to actively monitor developments related to coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to assure you that JWC is taking all necessary health and safety precautions in accordance with the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and local and state health officials for both our customers and employees.
We are being thoughtful about our policies and approach to managing employee interactions with customers and each other, and are adhering to guidelines and recommendations from the CDC. Our senior management is focused on contingency planning to maintain our services at a high level and have taken the following steps:
Effective 3/20/2020, our lobby will be closed to the public and all transactions will be via owner and tenant portals, telephone, our website, or at our drive thru windows. We will be closed on Saturdays effective Saturday March 21, 2020. Keys can be coordinated by phone and may be picked up at the drive-thru windows along with other necessary documents.
Until further notice, our property evaluators will not be inspecting occupied properties. However, we will continue to do move-in and move-out evaluations without tenants being present and vacant property inspections.
For our sales clients, please contact your Realtor with questions or concerns.
Now is the time for all Americans to come together to fight off this common enemy we share. We are Americans. We can do this, and we can do it with prudence, kindness, and resolve; and we can certainly do it without panicking.
- Our drive-thru will remain open for checking out keys, accepting payments etc.
- We will be Closed on Saturdays effective Saturday March 21, 2020.
- We HIGHLY advise you to use your tenant portal to make your rent payments and submit service requests from the safety of your home.
- Rent is due as normal on the 1st of every month and late after the 3rd.
- For the safety of our tenants, our staff and our vendors, we ask that you only submit service requests for moderate and critical issues. We feel this will minimize contact and any risk of possibly spreading this infection. Please continue to call us for any emergency that you have so we may address immediately.
- As other companies are also taking precautions, this pandemic may result in delays for service requests. We are working with our vendors closely to ensure scheduling, availability, repair materials, replacement items, etc.
- Please know that our staff is still here to serve you. You can communicate with us through email, phone and portal conversations.